Feb 27, 2009

How to write a Letter to your Boss for Salary Raise

How to ask your Boss for a salary increase..?



One day you send a letter to your boss asking for an increase in your salary !
Dear Bo$$

In thi
$life, we all need$ome thing mo$t de$perately. I think you $hould be under$tanding of the need$of u$worker$who have given$o much$upport including $weat and$ervice to your company .
I am
$ure you will gue$$what I mean and re$pond $oon.
Your
$$incerely,



The next day, you received this letter of reply :
Oh my dear:


I k
NOw you have been working very hard.NOwadays, NOthing much h as changed. You must haveNOticed that our company isNOt doingNOticeably well as yet .

NO
w the newspaper are saying the world`s leading ecoNOmists areNOt sure if the United States may go into aNOther recession. After the
NO
vember presidential elections things may turn bad.

I have
NOthing more to addNOw. You kNOw what I mean.

Yours truly,
Manager

No comments:

Post a Comment

Rotating Post

Loading...
Gadget by The Blog Doctor.